MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether it is allowed to make repeated applications?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Writ Petition No. 2542 of 2015 Decided On: 26.03.2015 Warna Valley Sahkari Kharedi Vikri Society Limited Vs. Ashok J. Gaikwad and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: M.S. Sonak, J. Citation: 2015(3) MHLJ 559 1. This petition questions the order dated 6…

Appeal which is not framed as per S 100(4) of CPC Comes under High court jurisdiction?

CLICK HERE –>>Appeal which is not framed as per S 100(4) of CPC Comes under High court jurisdiction?

Is it Possible to alienate after legal heir become Owner

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL No. 4490 OF 2017 Karunanidhi Vs Seetharama Naidu Ors. Dated:March 27, 2017 2) This appeal is filed by the legal representative of the original defendant against the final judgment and order dated 26.07.2012 passed…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation