MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should grant Divorce by Mutual consent if one party remains absent at the time of second motion?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Second Appeal No. 725 of 2015, Decided On: 13.06.2019 Ajit Shashikant Mhetre Vs. Leena Ajit Mhetre Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Anuja Prabhudessai, J. Citation: 2020(1) MHLJ 585 1. The appellants herein have challenged the judgment and decree dated 17.10.2014 in Regular…

Maintenance order under S.125 CrPC cancelled as wife was living separately without any justified reason

HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH : BENCH AT INDORE S.B.: Hon’ble Shri Justice S.K. Awasthi Criminal Revision No.6171/2018 Aarif s/o Shafi Haji Musalman Versus Shajida w/o Aarif Mev Musalman ***** Mr. M.K. Sharma, learned counsel for the applicant / husband. None appears for the respondent…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation