MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Unmarried,major daughter not suffering from any physical or mental abnormality cannot claim maintenance from father u/s 125 of CrPC

Major Unmarried Daughter Not Suffering From Any Physical Or Mental Abnormality Cannot Claim Maintenance From Father U/s 125 Of CrPC – CLICK HERE FOR JUDGMENT

Whether major daughter can seek maintenance U/S125 of CRPC from father through her mother?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.2872 of 2017 Agnes Lily Irudaya .. Petitioner. versus Irudaya Kani Arsan .. Respondent. Mrs Sumangala Biradar Advocate for the petitioner. Ms Shabnam Kazi i/by Ms Suvarna Joshi, Advocate for Respondent No.1….

Section 125, When mother is liable to pay maintenance

HIGH COURT OF CHATTISGARH AT BILASPUR Criminal Revision No.508 of 2007 Smt. Teejan Bai Chandrakar…Petitioners Versus Rajeshwari Chandrakar…Respondents {Criminal revision under Section 19 (4) of the Family Courts Act, 1984} ! Mr. Sourabh Sharma, counsel for the applicant None for the non-applicant though notice was…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation