MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether victim can file appeal without seeking leave of court?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NOS.1281-82 _OF 2018 (ARISING OUT OF S.L.P. (CRL.) NOS. 7040-7041 OF 2014) Mallikarjun Kodagali (Dead) represented through Legal Representatives …Appellants Versus State of Karnataka & Ors. …Respondents JUDGMENT Madan B. Lokur, J. 1. Leave…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation