Enter your email Address

MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

DV can be filed anywhere

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CRL. M.C. No. 1784/2009 Judgment delivered on: 12.10.2009 Manish Tandon & Ors. …… Petitioners Through: Mr. Varun Goswami, Advocate versus State & Anr. ….. Respondent Through: Mr. Sanjay Lao, APP for State. Mr. Ayush Gupta, Advocate…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation