MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can take action for breach of injunction against person not party to suit?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 83 of 1956 Decided On: 20.09.1960 The State of Bihar Vs. Sonabati Kumari Hon’ble Judges/Coram: J.L. Kapur, K. Subba Rao, M. Hidayatullah, N. Rajagopala Ayyangar and S.K. Das, JJ. Author: N. Rajagopala Ayyangar, J. Citation: MANU/SC/0002/1960,1961 AIR…

Whether court can permit defendant to adduce evidence if case is closed for judgment?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 768 of 1963 Decided On: 13.12.1963 Arjun Singh Vs. Mohindra Kumar and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: B.P. Sinha, C.J., A.K. Sarkar and N. Rajagopala Ayyangar, JJ. Citation:AIR 1964 SC 993 1. This is an appeal by special…

What is distinction between administrative order and judicial order?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 214 of 1960 Decided On: 24.01.1963 Shankarlal Aggarwal and Ors. Vs. Shankarlal Poddar and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: J.R. Mudholkar, K. Subba Rao, N. Rajagopala Ayyangar and Syed Jaffer Imam, JJ. Citation:(1964) 1 SCR 717, 1. The…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation