MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Passport can be renewed even if Criminal Case is pending If There Is Permission From Court

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI W.P.(C) 12136/2018 RAJIV CHATURVEDI ….. Petitioner Through Mr Gaurav Gupta, Advocate. versus UNION OF INDIA & ORS. ….. Respondents Through Ms Anjana Gosain, Ms Shalini Nair, Mr Himanshi, Advocates for R1, 3, 4 & 5. Mr…

No need of No Objection Certificate from sub divisional officer for recording mutation entry

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY, NAGPUR BENCH, NAGPUR. WRIT PETITION No. 3060/2016 Sau. Vanita W/o Diwakar Shukla Vs State of Maharashtra, CORAM :SMT.VASANTI A.NAIK AND MRS.SWAPNA JOSHI, JJ. DATE       : 13TH JULY,          2016. Citation: 2017(1) ALLMR 809…

NOC to Property Share

Affidavit of (Name)___________ S/o/D/o Late ________ Aged _____years, R/o ____________ I, the above named do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under:- 1. That my father Late Shri _________ expired on ________ leaving behind myself, other 2 brother Shri _______ and Sri. ________…

Copyright © 2020 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation