MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can convict accused of an offence U/S 304B of IPC if he was charged only under S 302 of IPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Appeal (crl.) 907 of 1998 Decided On: 24.01.2001 Shamnsaheb M. Multtani Vs State of Karnataka Hon’ble Judges/Coram: K.T. Thomas, R.P. Sethi and B.N. Agrawal, JJ. Citation: Citation : AIR 2001 SC 921,(2001) 2 SCC 577, MANU/SC/0047/2001 K.T. Thomas, J….

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation