MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Court can refuse to set aside Exparte decree considering previous conduct of defendant?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH (GWALIOR BENCH) M.P. No. 1325 of 2019 Decided On: 11.03.2019 Guddi Bai Vs. Ramdas Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Gurpal Singh Ahluwalia, J. Citation: AIR 2019 (NOC) 779 MP 1. Shri Prakhar Dhengula, Advocate for petitioners. 2. This petition under Article…

When Court should decide application for Condonation of delay and application for Restoration of appeal together?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO. 7574 OF 2016 Shaikh Mohammed Safique Vs Mohammed Sameem Mohammad Yusuf CORAM : R.G.KETKAR,J. DATE : 28/07/2016 1. Heard Mr.G.S.Godbole, learned senior counsel for the petitioners and Mr.R.A.Thorat, learned senior counsel…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation