MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can Impose condition to Implead Legal heirs while staying subsequent suit?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ORISSA AT CUTTACK CMP No. 987 of 2014 Decided On: 05.12.2018 Binapani Jethi Vs. Bijay Kumar Jethi and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Dr. Akshaya Kumar Rath, J. Citation: AIR 2019 Orissa 17 1. This petition challenges the order dated 4.8.2014 passed…

Daughter will not get right in property of Joint Hindu family where Partition has taken place before December 20, 2004

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CS(OS) 1147/2012 RAKHI GUPTA ….. Plaintiff Through Mr.F.K. Jha, Adv. versus ZAHOOR AHMAD & ORS ….. Defendant Through Mr.Varun Goswami, Adv. CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE KAILASH GAMBHIR ORDER % 29.11.2012 I.A. No. 15133/2012(O. 7 Rule 11…

SC : Golden rules for proving reunion of Joint Hindu family after Partition

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 448 of 1958 Decided On: 04.09.1961 Bhagwan Dayal Vs. Reoti Devi Hon’ble Judges/Coram: K. Subba Rao, M. Hidayatullah and P.B. Gajendragadkar, JJ. Citations: 1962 AIR 287, 1962 SCR (3) 440 1. This is an appeal by…

Whether court can make sketch map part of partition decree after passing of decree?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 3120 of 2009 Decided On: 19.04.2018 Subhash Chandra Sen Vs. Nabin Sain (D) thr. L.Rs. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: N.V. Ramana and S. Abdul Nazeer, JJ. Citation:(2018) 6 SCC 443 1. Nabin Sain alias Nabin Chandra Sen filed…

Whether wife can be denied ownership over property if her husband was taking income from said property?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA A.S. No. 677 of 1999 Decided On: 16.08.2016 Meenakshi Ammal Vs. Vijayalekshmi Hon’ble Judges/Coram: V. Chitambaresh and K. Harilal, JJ. Citation: 2016 (3) KLT 690 : 2016 (3) KLJ 785 : 2016 (4) KHC 287 1. The claim of…

Whether Muslim man can make family arrangement in respect of family properties?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 7237 of 2010 Decided On: 29.06.2016 Ajambi Vs. Roshanbi and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Anil R. Dave and A.K. Goel, JJ. Citation:(2017) 11 SCC 544 1 This appeal has been filed against the judgment delivered on 16th…

Gift Deed by one Coparcener without Consent of other Coparcener is Valid?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA First Appeal No.250 of 1976 Sabitri Devi Ors. Vs Sri Lakhan @ Ramjiwan Prasad Ors. CORAM:  MR. JUSTICE MUNGESHWAR SAHOO Date: 06-02-2017 Citation: AIR 2017 Patna 85 (1) The plaintiffs-appellants have filed this First Appeal against the…

Only Share holder can be Party in partition of HUF

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ADITYA KUMAR TRIVEDI First Appeal No.126 of 1980 Date: 16-09-2015 Kapildeo Singh Versus 1. Jamuna Singh Defendant Nos.1 (Siddhi Singh, since deceased) 3, 4 and 7 that means to say branches of Siddhi Singh/appellants…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation