MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether tenant is liable to be evicted from tenanted premises if he fails to pay rent regularly?


SC : Pay rent to mother in law

S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No(s).26247/2009 (From the judgement and order dated 17/08/2009 in WP No.8283/2008 of The HIGH COURT OF…

HC : Pay rent to mother in law

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MUMBAI CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.8283 OF 2008 Sanchita Amitabh Dasgupta .. Petitioner. Vs. Amitabh Prashant Dasgupta & Anr. .. Respondents. Mr.Nikhil Karnavat i/b Mr.Ajit Kulkarni for the petitioner. Mr.Anil Dhavale i/b A.Apte for the respondents. Coram:…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation