MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether parties can back out from Mediation settlement?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI I.A. No. 12888/2008 in C.S. (OS) No. 1495/2005 Decided On: 06.07.2009 Rajesh Kumar Bajaj Vs. Purshotam Lal Bajaj and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Manmohan Singh, J. 1. By this order, I shall dispose of the present application being IA No. 12888/2008…

Whether small causes court can grant interim compensation during pendency of L.E.&C. Suit?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.10718 OF 2018 Ida Celene Mathias Vs. Mobin Ahmed Khan CORAM : R. G. KETKAR, J. DATE : OCTOBER 22, 2018 Heard Mr. Godbole, learned Senior Counsel for petitioners in Writ Petition…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation