MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

If remarried Widow loses right to previous husband’s property

HIGH COURT OF CHHATTISGARH, BILASPUR Second Appeal No.356 of 2001 Judgment reserved on: 18-6-2021 Judgment delivered on: 28-6-2021 Loknath (dead) Through Legal Representatives (Plaintiff) 1. Shribachahh Kumar Bhoi, S/o Late Loknath, aged about 62 yrs. 2. Rajendra Kumar Bhoi (dead) Through Legal Representatives 2.1) Rewati…

Wife denied enhancement of maintenance due to being wealthier than husband

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Reserved on: 12.01.2021 Pronounced on: 27.01.2021 CRL.M.C.2085/2020 SHINY VERMA BAKSHI ….. Petitioner Through: Mr. V.K. Garg, Sr. Adv. with Ms.Meena Jha, Mr. Parv Garg, Mr.Pawas Kulshrestha and Ms. Aarushi Singh, Advs. versus DR. GURNEET SINGH BAKSHI…

Whether court can Impose condition to Implead Legal heirs while staying subsequent suit?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ORISSA AT CUTTACK CMP No. 987 of 2014 Decided On: 05.12.2018 Binapani Jethi Vs. Bijay Kumar Jethi and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Dr. Akshaya Kumar Rath, J. Citation: AIR 2019 Orissa 17 1. This petition challenges the order dated 4.8.2014 passed…

Mother Cannot Alienate Minor Son’s Property When She’s Not His Natural Guardian

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY, BENCH AT AURANGABAD. SECOND APPEAL NO. 650 OF 2003 Rameshwar S/o. Babasaheb Paul, Age: 25 years, Occu. Student, R/o. DigrasJahagir,At Present atKirtinagar, Parli Vaijnath,District Beed. ….Appellant (Orig. Plaintiff) Versus 1. Shivaji S/o. Eknathrao Paul, Age : 40…

Whether court should return property to person from whom it was seized without considering title of third party over said property?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 170 OF 2009 BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED Vs SURYANARAYANAN & ANR. Dated:December 13, 2018 Dr. Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud, J. A First Information Report was lodged on 4 February 1992 alleging that a theft…

Whether plea of readiness and willingness is finding of fact?


Property Issue – 498A Quashed

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH Criminal Misc.No.M-28371 of 2008 Date of Decision:21.05.2012 Sanjiv Kumar ……Petitioner Versus State of Haryana and another …..Respondents CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE MEHINDER SINGH SULLAR. Present: Mr.Pritam Saini, Advocate,for the petitioner. Mr.Kartar Singh, Deputy Advocate General,…

SC : One Night Stand is not Domestic Relationship

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NOS. 2028-2029__OF 2010 [Arising out of Special Leave Petition (Crl.) Nos.2273-2274/2010] D. Velusamy .. Appellant -versus- D. Patchaiammal .. Respondent JUDGMENT Markandey Katju, J. Leave granted. Heard schooled warn for a appellant. None has…

NOC to Property Share

Affidavit of (Name)___________ S/o/D/o Late ________ Aged _____years, R/o ____________ I, the above named do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under:- 1. That my father Late Shri _________ expired on ________ leaving behind myself, other 2 brother Shri _______ and Sri. ________…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation