MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Can the court declare a document invalid if there is an erroneous description of a person or a thing in a written instrument?

Supreme Court of India Bench: R.C. Lahoti, Ashok Bhan CASE NO.:Appeal (civil) 5841 of 2002 PETITIONER:Harikrishna Lal RESPONDENT: Babu Lal Marandi DATE OF JUDGMENT: 30/10/2003 BENCH: R.C. LAHOTI & ASHOK BHAN JUDGMENT: J U D G M E N T R.C. Lahoti, J. An election,…

Whether court can convict accused of an offence, U/S 302 of IPC read with S 34 of IPC without charge U/S 34 of IPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Special Leave Petition (Civil) No. 9254 of 2001 Decided On: 12.10.2001 Ramji Singh Vs State of Bihar Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.C. Lahoti and Ashok Bhan, JJ. Citation : AIR 2001 SC 3853, MANU/SC/0632/2001,(2001) 9 SCC 528 1. Unresolved dispute over…

Whether it is mandatory for a party to amend his pleading if opposite party amends its pleading?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Appeal (civil) 2896 of 2001 Decided On: 04.02.2002 Gurdial Singh Vs. Raj Kumar Aneja and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:R.C. Lahoti and Brijesh Kumar, JJ. 1. There is a property described as ‘Gurdial Complex’ situated at SCO 1108-1109. Sector 22-B, Chandigarh….

What factors are to be considered while deciding issue of comparative hardship in case tenancy dispute?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 321 of 1999 Decided On: 15.01.2003 Badrinarayan Chunilal Bhutada Vs. Govindram Ramgopal Mundada Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.C. Lahoti and Brijesh Kumar, JJ. Citation: AIR 2003 SC 2713 JUDGMENT 2003(1) SCR 329 The Judgment of the Court was…

When it is not permissible for court to apply doctrine of relation back while allowing amendment of pleading?

Supreme Court of India CASE NO.:Appeal (civil) 5839 of 2002 PETITIONER:SAMPATH KUMAR RESPONDENT:AYYAKANNU AND ANR. DATE OF JUDGMENT: 13/09/2002 BENCH:R.C. LAHOTI & BRIJESH KUMAR JUDGMENT: JUDGMENT 2002 Supp(2) SCR 397 The following Order of the Court was delivered : Leave granted. The plaintiff-appellant filed a…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation