MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Can amount spent by one spouse during marriage be legally claimed back ?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM A. MUHAMED MUSTAQUE, DR. JUSTICE KAUSER EDAPPAGATH, JJ. Mat. Appeal No. 316 Of 2013 Mat.appeal No. 316 Of 2013; 28 July 2021 Against The Judgment In Op 578/2007 of Family Court, Ernakulam Dated 28/2/2013 Dr. Jeffrin Scaria…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation