MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Orissa High Court asks Woman to Hand over Child to Father

Orissa High Court WPCRL No.154 of 2020 04. 15.01.2021 This matter is taken up through Video Conferencing because of COVID-19 pandemic. Heard Mr. H.N. Mohapatra, learned counsel for the Petitioner and Smt. S. Patnaik, learned Additional Government Advocate. Mr. S.K. Sahoo, Inspector-In-Charge, Gop Police Station,…

Can a lawyer argue a case in Indian family court

ORISSA HIGH COURT: CUTTACK WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) Nos. 863 & 1011 of 2013 In the matter of applications under Articles 226 and 227 of the Constitution of India. In W.P.(C) No.863 of 2013 Samarendra Jena ……… Petitioner -versus- Sanghamitra Biswal ……… Opposite Party For petitioner…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation