MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can allow amendment of pleading which was previously rejected by it?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ALLAHABAD C.M.W.P. No. 21506 of 1987 Decided On: 06.07.2001 Prabhunath Dixit Vs. III rd Addl. District Judge, Deoria and others Hon’ble Judges/Coram: S.K. Singh, J. Citation: AIR 2001 Allah 355 1. By means of this writ petition, the petitioner has…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation