MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

When sons are not entitled to get partition of property standing in name of mother?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF MADRAS A.S. No. 593 of 2016 and C.M.P. No. 15815 of 2016 Decided On: 27.04.2017 Sadasivam and Ors. Vs. Sankar and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R. Subbiah and M.S. Ramesh, JJ. Citation: AIR 2017 Madras 175 1. This appeal has been…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation