MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Magistrate can order to give custody of child to mother U/S 97 of CRPC?

In the High Court of Gauhati (Before Rumi Kumari Phukan, J.) Sanjeev Kumar Singh vs. O. Mema Devi Crl. Pet. 626/2019 Decided on July 16, 2019 Citation: 2019 SCC OnLine Gau 2874 The Judgment of the Court was delivered by Rumi Kumari Phukan, J.:— Heard…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation