MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether parties can unilaterally withdraw from agreement entered before mediator?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM PRESENT: MR. JUSTICE A.MUHAMED MUSTAQUE 15TH DAY OF FEBRUARY 2017 OP(C).No. 3131 of 2016 (O) MOHANAN P.K., Vs SUDAKSHINA RAMAKRISHNAN, In this original petition, a serious question arises as to the procedure to be followed by the…

Appeal which is not framed as per S 100(4) of CPC Comes under High court jurisdiction?

CLICK HERE –>>Appeal which is not framed as per S 100(4) of CPC Comes under High court jurisdiction?

Is it Possible to alienate after legal heir become Owner

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL No. 4490 OF 2017 Karunanidhi Vs Seetharama Naidu Ors. Dated:March 27, 2017 2) This appeal is filed by the legal representative of the original defendant against the final judgment and order dated 26.07.2012 passed…

Adopted children with Canon law has equal rights in Property

Kerala High Court Philips Alfred Malvin vs Y.J. Gonsalvis And Ors. on 5 January, 1999 Equivalent citations: AIR 1999 Ker 187, I (2000) DMC 540 JUDGMENT D. Sreedevi, J. 1. This appeal is directed against the decree and judgment in A.S. No. 92 of 1989…


THIS GIFT DEED IS EXECUTED AT___ON THIS___DAY OF___, 2009 by Mr___ son of aged___ about___ years, residing at___ (hereinafter referred to as the DONOR which expression shall wherever the context so requires or admits, mean and include his successors, executors, administrators and assigns or anyone…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation