MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Complainant’s statement recorded U/S 200 of CrPC can be used to contradict or discredit him?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Criminal Appeal No. 657 of 2018 Decided On: 23.07.2019 Doshi Brothers Vs. The State of Maharashtra and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Dama Seshadri Naidu, J. Citation: 2020(1) MHLJ 759 Introduction: 1. Appellant Doshi Brothers is a proprietary concern. Through its…

Application for filing additional documents in criminal cases: A power not to be used by the courts to fill up the gap(s)

HIGH COURT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR AT JAMMU CRREV No.41/2018 & IA No.1/2018 Date of order: 17.10.2018 Davinder Singh Vs. Kiran Pargal Coram:Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Judge Appearance: For the petitioner(s) : Mr. A. S. Khera, Advocate. For the respondent(s) : Mr. Vishal…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation