MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

A Wife cannot claim partition in the ancestral property of her husband. During the lifetime of a male Hindu, neither his wife nor children can claim partition in his self-acquired property

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA DHARWAD BENCH S.B.SAMPAT KUMAR Vs.. S.B.PARASMAL S/O. LATE BHAKATAVARMAL CASE NO.RFA 100121/2014 For the Appellant: M.S. Satish, Advocate. For the Respondent: R1, Satish S Raichur, Advocate, R2 Served. JUDGES SREENIVAS HARISH KUMAR P.N.DESAI O.S. NO. 404/2007 ON THE FILE…

Whether provision of Civil procedure code relating to appeal is applicable to revision?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 2014/2009 Decided On: 23.03.2017 Manti Devi and Ors. Vs. Kishun Sah and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Kurian Joseph and R. Banumathi, JJ. Citation:(2018) 12 SCC 500 1. The Appellants filed a suit before the Munsif Court, Patna City…

Whether burden of proof is on landlord to prove that tenant has done permanent construction without his consent?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI S.A.O. No. 17 of 2002 Decided On: 11.03.2003 Suraj Prakash Chopra Raj Kumar Vs. Baij Nath Dhawan and Anr. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Mahmood Ali Khan, J. Citation: 103 (2003) DLT 645 1. This second appeal under Section 39 of Delhi…

Whether it is necessary to hear accused prior to registration of offence U/S 340 of CRPC?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION (ST.) NO. 4899 OF 2017 Union of India & Ors. …Petitioners. Versus Haresh Virumal Milani …Respondent Dr. G.R. Sharma i/b. Mr. Dhirendra P Singh for the Petitioners. Mr. Nilesh C. Ojha for…

When court should not condone delay in deposit of rent?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 6461 of 2017 (Arising out of S.L.P. (Civil) No. 36427 of 2014) Decided On: 09.05.2017 Pawan Kumar Gupta Vs. B.R. Gupta Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Jasti Chelameswar and S. Abdul Nazeer, JJ. Citation: (2017) 14 SCC 541 1….

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation