MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether daughter-in-law can seek an order to restrain parents-in-law from selling their house property?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CRL.M.C. 1327/2021 CRL.M.A.7314/2021 VIBHUTI WADHWA SHARMA Vs KRISHNA SHARMA AND ANR. CORAM:HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE SURESH KUMAR KAIT Pronounced on: 17.05.2021 1. Parties to the present petition are related to each other in a way that petitioner…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation