MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether major daughter can seek maintenance U/S125 of CRPC from father through her mother?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.2872 of 2017 Agnes Lily Irudaya .. Petitioner. versus Irudaya Kani Arsan .. Respondent. Mrs Sumangala Biradar Advocate for the petitioner. Ms Shabnam Kazi i/by Ms Suvarna Joshi, Advocate for Respondent No.1….

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation