MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court can treat charge-sheet filed against accused in the non-cognizable offence as Complaint case?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ALLAHABAD Application U/S 482 No. 45609 of 2018 Decided On: 31.01.2019 Santosh Kumar Vs. State of U.P. and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Saurabh Shyam Shamshery, J. 1. Applicants have approached before this Court by way of filing instant Criminal Misc. Application…

Application u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C. not maintainable when Civil Dispute already pending.

Application u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C. not maintainable when Civil Dispute already pending.- CLICK HERE

Filing of Criminal Case for Settling Civil Dispute is Abuse of Process of Law

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 834 of 2017 The Commissioner of Police & Ors. .. Appellants Versus Devender Anand & Ors. .. Respondents JUDGMENT M. R. Shah, J. 1. Feeling aggrieved and dissatisfied with the impugned judgment and…

498A Quashing under Section 482 on Jurisdiction, Malafide and Vexatious case

Allahabad High Court Criminal Misc. Application No. 1660 of 2006 JUDGMENT Vinod Prasad, J. 1. Roop Rekha, daughter of Ram Lal, resident of Purebhan Singh, police station Hussainganj, district Fatehpur, was married to applicant No. l Ganga Sagar son of Lala resident of Bhairampur, police…

Guidelines regarding registration of FIR

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS Dated: 27.09.2016 CORAM:THE HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE P.N. PRAKASH Crl.O.P. Nos.19197, 19198, 19343 and 19359 to 19363 of 2016 Sugesan Transport Pvt. Ltd. vs. Assistant Commissioner of Police These Criminal Original Petitions are filed seeking a direction to…

Lodging verbal oral Complaint – directions for lower courts and police

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Date of Reserve: 15th July, 2010 Date of Order: August, 11th 2010 Writ Petition(Crl.) No.804 of 2008 11.08.2010 Mr. Amit Khera …Petitioner Through: Mr. Subhash Gulati, Advocate Versus Govt. of NCT of Delhi & Ors. …Respondents…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation