MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

When court should convert conviction from S 302 of IPC to S 304 of IPC?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY NAGPUR BENCH, NAGPUR CRIMINAL APPEAL NO.361 OF 2016 Appellant : Suresh s/o Sadhuji Ghogre, Aged about 60 years, Occu. Electrician, R/o Dasara Road, Gondhilipura,Near the House of Rajaram Admane, Nagpur. Presently lodged at Central Prison, Nagpur. —…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation