MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court should give divorce to husband if wife makes Unsubstantiated Criminal Complaint Against Husband, His Family?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI MAT.APP.(F.C.) 247/2019; Appellant Vs Respondent Coram:VIPIN SANGHI; JASMEET SINGH, JJ. Author: JASMEET SINGH, J Dated:10.03.2022 1. The present appeal has been filed under Section 19(1) of the Family Courts Act, 1984 read with Section 28 of…

Claim alimony within 6 Months of Divorce

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS DATED: 21.02.2007 CORAM:THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE P.D.DINAKARAN and THE HONOURABLE MRS.JUSTICE CHITRA VENKATARAMAN C.M.A.NPD No.2178 of 2003 S.Chandra ..Appellant versus C.V.Sridharan ..Respondent PRAYER: Civil Miscellaneous Appeal under Section 100 of C.P.C., read with Section 19 of the Family…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation