MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

How To Get FIR or Private Complaint Registered?

1. FIR is mandatory under CrPC 154, if the information discloses commission of a cognizable offence. 2. Read “Mandatory Registration of FIR- Supreme Court Guidelines” in a case of “LalitaKumariVs Govt. of U.P” 3. If a person has a grievance of cognizable offence and police…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation