MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

If Husband is not able to earn due to Physical Disabilty, Is he entitled to get Maintenance from wife?

Jammu & Kashmir High Court Lalit Mohan vs Tripta Devi on 15 September, 1988 Equivalent citations: AIR 1990 J K 7 Bench: R Sethi JUDGMENT R.P. Sethi, J. 1. Leading cruelty and desertion the respondent-wife sought the dissolution of marriage by a decree of divorce…

When court will not set aside arbitration award?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF CALCUTTA AP No. 596 of 2014 Decided On: 10.03.2017 Apeejay Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Steel Authority of India Ltd. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Soumen Sen, J. Citation: AIR 2017(NOC)1122 Cal 1. This is an application for setting aside of an award under Sections…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation