MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

When self acquired property of female will not be treated as property of joint family?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF MADRAS S.A. No. 407 of 1999 Decided On: 12.01.2017 Thandavan and Ors. Vs. Rani and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: G. Jayachandran, J. Citation: AIR 2017 MADRAS 173 1. The appeal is filed by defendants 1 to 4 & 6 in the…

Factors to be examined for determining suit for partition

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELALTE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL No. 324 OF 2015 (ARISING OUT OF SLP(C) No.14024/2013) Shasidhar & Others Appellant(s) VERSUS Smt. Ashwini Uma Mathad & Anr. Respondent(s) J U D G M E N T Abhay Manohar Sapre, J. 1….

Woman has no right on self-acquired property of father-in-law

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH RSA No.4398 of 2016 (O&M) Date of Decision: 21.10.2016 Varinder Kaur…..Appellant Vs Jitender Kumar and antoher …..Respondents CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJ MOHAN SINGH Present:Mr. Damanbir Singh Sobti, Advocate for the appellant. Mr. Gaurav Chopra, Advocate…

Copyright © 2019 MyNation KnowledgeBase
eXTReMe Tracker

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Sectioin 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

Web Design BangladeshWeb Design BangladeshMymensingh