MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether joint owners of property can be given unequal share in partition?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI RFA No. 331/2018 20th April, 2018 KULWANT SINGH Vs GURDEEP SINGH CORAM:HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE VALMIKI J.MEHTA Since counsel for the caveator enters appearance the caveat stands discharged. C.M. Appl. No. 15534/2018 (for exemption) 1. Exemption allowed,…

Copyright © 2018 MyNation KnowledgeBase
eXTReMe Tracker

Free Legal Help just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please to read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registrationJOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women centric biased laws like False 498A, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307,312, 313,323 376, 377, 406, 420, 506, 509; and also TEP, RTI etc

Web Design BangladeshWeb Design BangladeshMymensingh