MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether defendant can substitute written statement by amending written statement?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY AT GOA Writ Petition Nos. 691 of 2008 and 8 of 2009 Decided On: 18.03.2009 Shri Armando Pereira Vs. Shri Jude D’Souza S/o John D’Souza and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: C.L. Pangarkar, J. Citation: 2009 AIR Bom 2748 1. These…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation