MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should permit filing of counter claim after filing of written statement?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (AURANGABAD BENCH) Writ Petition No. 8001 of 2014 Decided On: 19.07.2017 Pradeep Vs. Pramod Kashinathrao Kalyankar and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:R.V. Ghuge, J. Citation: 2017(6) MHLJ 479 1. Heard learned Advocates for the respective parties. 2. Rule. 3. By consent,…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation