MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

A Wife cannot claim partition in the ancestral property of her husband. During the lifetime of a male Hindu, neither his wife nor children can claim partition in his self-acquired property

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA DHARWAD BENCH S.B.SAMPAT KUMAR Vs.. S.B.PARASMAL S/O. LATE BHAKATAVARMAL CASE NO.RFA 100121/2014 For the Appellant: M.S. Satish, Advocate. For the Respondent: R1, Satish S Raichur, Advocate, R2 Served. JUDGES SREENIVAS HARISH KUMAR P.N.DESAI O.S. NO. 404/2007 ON THE FILE…

Whether Admission given in Legal notice can be relied on if Attention of Witness is not Drawn to that admission?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BENGALURU Regular First Appeal Nos. 1056 and 1028 of 2012 Decided On: 08.02.2019 Venkatamma Vs. B.S. Suryaprakash Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Sreenivas Harish Kumar, J. Citation: AIR 2019 (NOC) 824 KAR 1. The judgment and decree dated 08.6.2012 in O.S….

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation