MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether tenant who has failed to deposit standard rent within ninety days of order is liable to be evicted?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (NAGPUR BENCH) Writ Petition No. 279 of 2016 Decided On: 11.09.2018 Ataullahkhan Vs. Kernath Jaywantrao Nagargoje and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Manish Pitale, J. Citation: 2019(2) MHLJ 471 1. By this Writ Petition, the petitioner (tenant) has challenged concurrent orders…

How to determine that tenant has done construction of permanent nature?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Writ Petition No. 3866 of 1991 Decided On: 08.08.2005 Najama Gulab Bagwan and Ors. Vs. Laxmibai Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Anoop V. Mohta, J. Citation: 2006 (1) MHLJ 273 1. The Petitioners are tenants. The Respondents are landlords. The premises in question,…

Whether it is necessary for tenant to prove that he is ready and willing to pay rent to avoid eviction decree?


Whether tenant can challenge ownership of landlord over tenanted premises in eviction suit?

Supreme Court of India Keshar Bai vs Chhunulal on 7 January, 2014 Bench: Ranjana Prakash Desai, J. Chelameswar CIVIL APPEAL NO. 106 OF 2014 1. Leave granted. 2. This appeal, by grant of special leave, is directed against the judgment and order dated 03/08/2010 passed…

Tenant can be evicted from the premises even if he has paid arrears of rent?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (NAGPUR BENCH) Letters Patent Appeal No. 307 of 2012 in Writ Petition No. 1101 of 2007 (D) Decided On: 23.10.2012 Chandiram Dariyanumal Ahuja Vs. Akola Zilla Shram Wahtuk Sahakari Sanstha Hon’ble Judges/Coram: B.P. Dharmadhikari & A.P. Bhangale, JJ. Citation:…

Brother of female hindu is entitled to inherit tenanted premises inherited by her?

SUPEME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NOS.1305-06 OF 2017 DURGA PRASAD Vs NARAYAN RAMCHANDAANI (D) THR. LRS. Citation: AIR 2017 SC 915 These appeals arise from the judgment of the High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital in Writ Petition(MS) No. 2729 of…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation