Enter your email Address

MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

SC : A person can not claim Title in Property even if his Property is Recorded in his Name in Revenue record

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NO. 5919 OF 2011 Prahlad Pradhan & Ors. …Appellants versus Sonu Kumhar & Ors. …Respondents JUDGMENT INDU MALHOTRA, J. 1. The present dispute arises out of a Civil Suit filed by the Respondents for…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation