MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Anyone Aggrieved With Violation Of General Directions Issued In A Judgment Can File Contempt Petition

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL ORIGINAL JURISDICTION Contempt Petition (C) No.928 of 2016 In (Transfer Case (C) No.95 of 2015) GIRISH MITTAL…. Petitioner Versus PARVATI V. SUNDARAM & ANR.…. Respondent (s) With Contempt Petition (C) No.412 of 2016 In (Transfer Case (C) No.96…

Without Proper Foundation 498A cannt be Transfered

HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD, LUCKNOW BENCH Court No. – 26 Case :- U/S 407 CR.P.C. No. – 34 of 2013 Petitioner :- Smt. Manju Vimal Respondent :- The State Of U.P Thru Home Secy., U.P Lucknow And Ors. Petitioner Counsel :- Bhola Singh…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation