MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can convict accused of an offence, U/S 302 of IPC read with S 34 of IPC without charge U/S 34 of IPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Special Leave Petition (Civil) No. 9254 of 2001 Decided On: 12.10.2001 Ramji Singh Vs State of Bihar Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.C. Lahoti and Ashok Bhan, JJ. Citation : AIR 2001 SC 3853, MANU/SC/0632/2001,(2001) 9 SCC 528 1. Unresolved dispute over…

Whether court can convict accused U/S 302 of IPC if he was charged U/S 302 of IPC read with S 34 of IPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Criminal Appeal No. 386 of 1978 Decided On: 29.08.1990 Kishore Chand Vs. State of Himachal Pradesh Hon’ble Judges/Coram: P.B. Sawant and K. Ramaswamy, JJ. Citation: (1991) 1 SCC 286, AIR 1990 SC 2140, MANU/SC/0374/1990 1. The appellant, K.C. Sharma,…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation