MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Guidelines of Madras high court for recording confession of accused U/S 164 of CrPC

Read full Judgment here: Click here Print Page

Whether complainant can insist magistrate to record statement second time U/S 164 of CrPC?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ALLAHABAD (LUCKNOW BENCH) Misc. Bench No. 3758 of 2015 Decided On: 06.05.2015 Nafeesa Vs.  State of U.P. and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Ajai Lamba and Akhtar Husain Khan, JJ. Citation: MANU/UP/1020/2015 1. The question raised by way of this petition is as to whether…

Whether Court can give a certified copy of the statement of the victim recorded U/S 164 of CrPC to accused before the filing of chargesheet?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA Crl. M.C. No. 2627 of 2014 Decided On: 13.08.2014 Shakkeer M.K. Vs. State of Kerala Hon’ble Judges/Coram:K. Ramakrishnan, J. Citation;2014 CRLJ 4430 Kerala 1. This Criminal Miscellaneous Case is filed by the petitioner challenging the order passed by the…

Women rights in Property which sold before Amendment 2005


How to use statement u/s.164 of CrPC and s.27 of Evidence Act?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Suo Motu Writ (Crl.) No. 1 of 2017 Decided On: 30.03.2017  In Re: To Issue Certain Guidelines Regarding Inadequacies and Deficiencies in Criminal Trials Hon’ble Judges/Coram:  S.A. Bobde and L. Nageswara Rao, JJ.   Citation: 2017 ALLMR(CRI)1747 SC 1. During the course…

Whether it is permissible for court to frame charge on basis of statement U/S 164 of CRPC?

In the High Court of Delhi at New Delhi (Before Pratibha Rani, J.) Mohsin Khan v. State (NCT of Delhi) . CRL. REV.P. 124/2017 Decided on July 14, 2017 Citation:2017 SCC OnLine Del 9315 1. By filing this revision petition under Section 397/401 read with Section 482…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation