MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

When court should not give opportunity to a party to appeal at higher court for redressal?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY A.F.O. No. 546 of 1980 Decided On: 27.03.1981 Kranti Mohan Guruprasad Mehra Vs. Fatehchand Vasuram Behal Hon’ble Judges/Coram: V.S. Kotwal, J. Citation : AIR 1982 Bom 263 1. For some reason of the other, the partners of a partnership…

When court can refuse to order restitution on setting aside of exparte decree?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Writ Petition No. 3156 of 1986 Decided On: 22.08.1986 Dharmaji Krishnaji Sonavane Vs. K.A. Parmar Hon’ble Judges/Coram:V.S. Kotwal, J. Citation1986(3) BOMCR713. 1. Heard Shri C.A. Phadkar and Shri R.S. Deshmukh, the learned Counsel for both the sides. Rule. Parties…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation