MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

How to prove contradiction in evidence of witness in criminal case?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 14 OF 2016 (Arising out of SLP (Crl.) No.703 of 2015) KRISHAN CHANDER Versus STATE OF DELHI Citation;(2016) 3 SCC 108 V. GOPALA GOWDA, J. Dated;January 6, 2016 2. This criminal appeal is…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation