MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

WCD Circular – International Child abduction by a Parent

Mediation Services

The Government of India informed the Department of State it provides mediation services directly to parents involved in international parental child abduction cases. Mediation is voluntary and both parents must agree to participate. The mediation program may provide opportunities for a voluntary agreement between parents, but parents should consult with their legal representatives for guidance as additional steps may be necessary to make a mediated agreement into an enforceable court order. Instructions on how to submit a case for mediation to India’s Inter-nodal Authority (INA) can be found on the Ministry of Women and Child Development’s website here:

We are providing you with this information as part of our ongoing effort to keep parents informed of available resources. The Department of State cannot recommend or endorse any specific program. The Department also assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or quality of services provided.

See also  Custody Of Child Equally To Both Parents

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Under what section Father can file for Child Custody.
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation