HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 4262/2018
Bablu S/o Mangilal B/c Lodha, Aged About 25 Years, R/o Ratlai
Police Station Ratlai Distt. Jhalawar (Raj.) (At Present Confined
In Distt. Jail, Jhalawar)
State Of Rajasthan Through P.p.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Rohit Khandelwal
For Respondent(s) : Mr.R.R.Singh Rathore,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.29/2018 was registered at Police Station Ratlai,
District Jhalawar for offence under Sections 354 I.P.C. and Section
7/8 of POCSO Act.
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that
prosecutrix initially approached the police on 4.2.2018 alleging
that petitioner has beaten her and has threatened to kill her
father. For the same incident FIR was lodged after a delay of one
and half month wherein the allegation of Section 7/8 of POCSO
Act was levelled.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. I have considered the contentions.
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-4262/2018]
6. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
7. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.