HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2805 / 2013
1. Abhishek son of Kamal Chand,
2. Kamal Chand son of Late Shri Parasmal,
3. Smt. Vijay Laxmi wife of Sh. Kamal Chand
All by caste Daga, Residents of 223-a, Vasundhara Colony, tonk
Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
1. State of Rajasthan, through PP
2. Smt. Shalu Daga wife of Shri Abhishek Daga, D/o Shri Surendra
Kumar Kochar, at present resident of Kocharo Ka Chowk, Bikaner,
Distt. Bikaner (Raj.)
For Petitioner(s) :None present.
For Respondent(s) : Mr. VS Rajpurohit,PP
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR No.230/2013 dated
20.11.2013 registered at police Station Mahila Thana, Bikaner,
District Bikaner (Raj.) for alleged offence under Sections 498a,
406 323 IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor at the threshold submits that
final report has been submitted before the competent court and
the same has also been accepted by the concerned court.
3. In light of the aforementioned statement, the misc.
petition is dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.