HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 76
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 924 of 2019
Revisionist :- Ajay Alias Ansul Yadav
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P. And Anr.
Counsel for Revisionist :- Om Prakash Katiyar,Anand Mohan Pandey
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Mrs. Manju Rani Chauhan,J.
1. Heard Mr. Anand Mohan Pandey and Om Prakash Katiyar, learned counsel for the revisionist and learned A.G.A. for the State.
2. The present criminal revision has been filed to quash the judgment and order dated 19th October, 2019 passed by the Additional Sessions Judge, Court No.1/Special Judge POCSO Act, Hamirpur, in Criminal Appeal No. 29 of 2019 (SectionApachari Alok @ Ganga Ram vs. State of U.P.) as also the order dated 3rd September, 2019 passed by the Principal Judge, Juvenile Justice Board, Hamirpur arising out of Case Crime No. 19 of 2019 under Section 377 I.P.C. and Section 6 POCSO Act, Police Station-Kurara, District-Hamirpur.
3. Notice on behalf of opposite party no. 1 has been accepted by learned A.G.A.
4. Issue notice to opposite party no. 2 returnable at an early date.
5. Opposite parties may file their counter affidavits within four weeks. Rejoinder affidavit may be filed within two weeks thereafter.
6. List thereafter.
7. Since the defect as pointed out by the Stamp Reporter, has been removed by the learned counsel for the revisionist, office is directed to allot regular number to the present criminal revision.
(Manju Rani Chauhan, J.)
Order Date :- 19.11.2019