HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 3088/2018
1. Ajay S/o Ramesh Chandal, Age 27 Years,
2. Ramesh Chandal S/o Sonaram, Age 44 Years,
3. Anju W/o Ramesh Chandal, Age 41 Years,
4. Vijay S/o Ramesh Chandal, Age About 22 Years,
5. Sanjay S/o Ramesh Chandal, Age 23 Years,
All are B/c Harijan, R/o H61 Servant Quarter, High Court
Colony, Behind PWD Department, Jodhpur City West, Raj.,
1. State of Rajasthan.
2. Smt. Sweta D/o Punamchand Ji, Age 23 Years, B/c
Harijan R/o Tilak Basti, Udaimandir, Jodhpur.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Amit Sharma.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.VS Rajpurohit, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioner has preferred this criminal misc. petition
seeking quashing of FIR No.206/2014 registered at P.S. Mahila
District Jodhpur city West, Jodhpur for the offence under Sections
498A, 406, 323 384 of IPC.
2. At the outset, learned P.P. submits that the
investigation is complete and the police is proposing to file
final/closure report in the matter. The factual report is taken on
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-3088/2018]
3. On such statement, this misc. petition no more survives
and hence, dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)