* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
% Judgment delivered on: 01.05.2018
+ BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017
AMARDEEP MALHOTRA ….. Petitioner
STATE OF GNCT OF DELHI ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr. Sarthak Maggon, Adv.
For the Respondent : Mr. Akshai Malik, Addl. PP for the
State with SI Manju
Mr. Anupam Dwivedi, Adv. for R-2
with R-2 in person.
HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Learned counsels for the petitioner as well as counsel for
complainant inform that the settlement could not be arrived at before the
mediator. The statement is taken on record.
2. Learned Addl. PP informs that the chargesheet has been filed and
on 12.04.2018 cognizance has already been taken. Learned Addl. PP
further informs that the petitioner did join the investigation as and when
BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017 Page 1 of 2
he was directed to do so.
3. The petitioner seeks anticipatory bail in case FIR No. 517/2016
under Sections 498A/406/34 of the IPC Police Station Janak Puri, New
4. In the event of arrest, the petitioner shall be released on bail by the
arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned subject to petitioner’s furnishing a
bail bond in the sum of Rs. 20,000/- with one surety of the like amount to
the satisfaction of the arresting officer/IO/SHO concerned.
5. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
MAY 01, 2018/’rs’
BAIL APPLN. 1438/2017 Page 2 of 2