HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 4374/2018
1. Amit Kumar S/o Shri Rajveer B/c Jat, Aged About 27
Years, R/o Village Hanumanpura, Police Station Sadar
Jhunjhunu, Distt. Jhunjhunu (Raj.) (At Present In Distt.
2. Sachin S/o Shri Jagmal B/c Jat, Aged About 21 Years, R/o
Village Hanumanpura, Police Station Sadar Jhunjhunu,
Distt. Jhunjhunu (Raj.) (At Present In Distt. Jail,
State Of Rajasthan Through P.p.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Amit Punia
For Respondent(s) : Mr. R. R. Singh Rathore PP.
For Complainant(s) : Mr. Devanshu Sharma for Mr. Arun
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioners have filed this bail application under Section
2. F.I.R. No 97/2018 was registered at Police Station
Gudhagaurji, Jhunjhunu for offence under Sections 365, 323 and
354 of I.P.C.
3. It is contended by counsel for the petitioners that initially
petitioners were arrested under Section 107, 116 Cr.P.C.,
subsequently, FIR was filed under Section 365 IPC, thereafter,
Section 354 IPC was added and ultimately in the statement
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-4374/2018]
recorded under Section 164 Cr.P.C, after seven days of the
incident, allegation of rape was made.
4. It is contended that prosecutrix is major and went with the
petitioner on her own free will. Teachers of the school followed the
vehicle. An altercation took place between the villagers and the
petitioners which followed arrest of petitioners.
5. It is also contended that allegation of rape has been levelled
after a belated stage and it is not possible that rape would be
committed when the vehicle was followed by teachers of the
6. Learned Public Prosecutor and counsel for the complainant
have opposed the bail application.
7. I have considered the contentions.
8. Considering the contentions put forth by counsel for the
petitioners, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
9. This bail application is, accordingly, allowed and it is directed
that accused-petitioners shall be released on bail provided they
furnish a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty
thousand) together with two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/-
(Rupees twenty five thousand) each to the satisfaction of the trial
Court with the stipulation that they shall appear before that Court
and any Court to which the matter be transferred, on all
subsequent dates of hearing and as and when called upon to do so