HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 4694/2018
1. Amit S/o Late Sushil Kumar Saraya, Aged About 26 Years,
2. Smt. Rani @ Guddi W/o Late Suushil Kumar Saraya, Aged
About 58 Years,
Both resident of Gali No 2, A Mayur Vihar, Sonipat
3. Smt. Shreshtha @ Meenu W/o Navneet, Aged About 38
4. Navneet S/o Ashok Kumar, Aged About 42 Years,
Both resident of Ambala City, Ambala (Haryana).
1. The State Of Rajasthan.
2. Nisha Saraya D/o Vijendra Singh Singhal, resident of
9/34, Kuri Bhagtasni Housing Board , Jodhpur.
For Petitioner(s) : None present.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.MS Panwar, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioners have preferred this criminal misc.
petition seeking quashing of FIR No.228/2018 registered at P.S.
Mahila West, Jodhpur for the offence under Sections 498A, 406
354 of IPC.
2. At the outset, learned P.P. submits that on account of
compromise between the parties in a matrimonial dispute, no
offence is made out and a final report/closure report is proposed.
The factual report is taken on record.
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-4694/2018]
3. On such statement, this misc. petition is dismissed as
having become infructuous.
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)