IN THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT AT AHMEDABAD
R/CRIMINAL MISC.APPLICATION NO. 5015 of 2018
BHAVESHBHAI MANOJBHAI MAYAVANSHI
THROUGH PUBLIC PROSECUTOR HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT,
MR JA ADESHRA(107) for the PETITIONER(s) No. 1
PUBLIC PROSECUTOR for the RESPONDENT(s) No. 1
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE RAJESH H.SHUKLA
Date : 16/03/2018
1. The present Application is filed by the Applicant / Original
Accused for grant of Regular Bail under Section 439 of the Code
of Criminal Procedure which is a successive bail application.
2. The Applicant Accused is charged with having committed offence
under Sections 302, 498A and 114 of the Indian Penal Code for
which the FIR being I-CR No. 94/2016 is registered with
Vaghodiya Police Station, Vadodara (Rural).
3. During the course of hearing, learned APP Shri K.P.Rawal has
stated that the trial has already commenced and it is going on and
the next date fixed is 20.3.2018.
4. In view of this learned Advocate Shri J.A.Adeshra for the
Page 1 of 2
petitioner has stated that it may be expedited as prayed for, for the
reasons stated in the Application.
5. Therefore the trial of Sessions Case No.226/2016 pending in the
Sessions Court, Savli at Vadodara is ordered to be expedited and
may be completed preferably on or before 15.6.2018.
6. It is clarified that it is without prejudice to the rights and
contentions of the Petitioner to move for fresh Regular Bail in case
the trial is not completed as stipulated.
7. In view of the aforesaid order, learned Advocate Shri J.A.Adeshra
for the petitioner does not press the present Application.
8. The present Application accordingly stands disposed of as not
pressed. Rule is discharged.
(RAJESH H.SHUKLA, J)
Page 2 of 2